dialog direct and indirect speech



Beatrice                       : Hi putri, Do you collect many stamps?
Putri                            : Ohh…. Hi beatrice. No, I don’t, but my sister does
                                     collectingthe stamps. She has a million-million of stamps.
Beatrice                       : What do you mean?
Putri                            : Yeah, her hobby is collecting stamps.
Beatrice                       : Why does she likes collecting stamps?
Putri                            : Because she said “I like to see the unique pictures of the stamps”. How about you, what is your hobby?
Beatrice                       : Hmm… I think I don’t have hobby. Should we have a hobby?
Putri                            : Not really. But in our lives we must have something we like       most which is called hobby.
Beatrice                       : So, hobby is a pleasure. Then, I think I have a hobby now.
Putri                            : Of course, so what is your hobby?
Beatrice                       : I like to read novels especially Sherlock holmes.
Putr                             : That is your hobby. Reading novel. Do you have all of   Sherlock holmes’s collection?
Beatrice                       : Some of them. Usually I always borrow novel from my Uncle.    He has a lots of Sherlock holmes’s collection, even the old one. He has it. He said that I can borrow them but must have to take care of it. How about her stamps collection?
Putri                            : She said to me that she has collected stamps from some countries but she still should find other stamps.
Beatrice                       : Does she need much money for her hobby?
Putri                            : Yes of course she need much money because she orders the stamps so it costs little bit expensive, she said that to me.
Beatrice                       : Wow…. her hobby is expensive.
Putri                            : Yeah but I thik she likes to do it.
Beatrice                       : How about your hobby?
Putri                            : Same like you, I like reading.
Beatrice                       : This is will long conversation, let’s go to my house, I’ll make                                      sure you will fall in love with my collections.
Putri                            : May I borrow that? if that’s so, let’s go.
Beatrice                       : Sure, you can.


TUGAS SOFTSKILL BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2 
NAMA KELOMPOK :
ABEATRICE
DANUL ILHAM
PUTRI AMYRALD HUSNA
KELAS : 3EB07

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Direct and Indirect Speech